Our counselling and psychotherapy sessions are tailored for your needs so we can offer support around all mental health concerns. This can include; anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, self-harm, bereavement, stress management, relationship breakdown and so forth.
What are the Signs and Symptoms to Go to One to One Counselling and Psychotherapy?
- Unwarranted aggression
- Difficulty adjusting to social situations
- Frequent nightmare and sleep difficulties
- A sudden drop in grades at school or performance in work * Persistent worry and anxiety
- Withdrawing from activities normally enjoyed
- Loss of appetite and dramatic weight loss
- Performing obsessive routines like hand washing
- Expressing thoughts of suicide
- Talking about voices heard in their head
- Social isolation and wanting to be alone
- Alcohol or drug use
- Increased physical complaints despite a normal, healthy physician’s report
- Self-harm such as cutting
If you feel your concerns aren’t listed here please remember no distress is ever too small.
How Does Counselling and Psychotherapy Work?
We offer a wide range of different therapeutic approaches, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Person Centred, Gestalt, Psychodynamic, Play Therapy and more. Our chosen approach will vary with each therapist and the needs of the client. Sessions are 45-60 minutes long and are generally weekly for a minimum of 6 sessions. On the 6th session you and your therapist can review and discuss how you would like to move forward. You can attend our service for as long as you feel the need too and as agreed by your therapist. The fee per session for one to one counselling, psychotherapy and play therapy is €60 and couples therapy is €80.
When you contact our clinic, your details will be taken; name, phone number, availability, etc and you will be contacted within 48 hours by your designated Counsellor/Psychotherapist/Play Therapist with an appointment time. Depending on how available you are, the initial session is within 7 days of your first call to the clinic.
To read more about our services please follow the below links;
Counselling, Psychotherapy and Play Therapy for Children (5-12 years old) >>>
Counselling and Psychotherapy for Teenagers >>>
Counselling and Psychotherapy for Adults >>>
Couples Therapy >>>
Alternative Low Cost Counselling Option >>>