Good mental health allows us to reach our full potential in the workplace. This is not only good for the employee but also the employer and the level of productivity in the workplace. That is why learning positive mental health practices within the workplace can help support an employee in their day to day life in and out of work.
The DMC Clinic can deliver Corporate Workshops in a variety of different formats to best meet the needs of your workplace:
- One topic can be chosen, and delivered as a once off workshop
- Two or more topics can be chosen and run as a workshop over a period of days/weeks to each class group.
- One topic can also be spread over a longer period divided over several weeks to offer a more in-depth workshop
- If there is a topic that isn’t mentioned, and you would like to be offered to your company, then we are open to suggestions and happy to facilities if possible
Some of The Corporate Workshops We Can Facilitate;
- Managing Stress
- Workplace Bullying
- The Work – Life Balance
- Understanding and Responding to Harassment
- The Signs and Symptoms of Burnout and What to Do
- Communication and Active Listening
- Leadership Development
In each of our workshops we will use a variety of approaches, such as; large group work, smaller group work, videos, power points, ice breakers, relaxation techniques, coping skills, strategies and techniques and activities. Participants may also be given handouts at the end of each workshop.